Re: Can anybody get this website menu to work?

John Isige

Thanks Brian! That works in Firefox too. I think I got to that link once
but assumed there was surely other stuff, since it was a submenu. Kind
of a weird design, but that's people for you. Great instruments, kind of
odd website.

On 5/3/2020 8:32 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
In this case, "Looking after your flute," is the one and only option.

I have no trouble, using the Brave browser, NVDA's latest beta
(2020.1.rc1), using the screen reader search to find the Our Polymer
Flutes control.  When I land on it, after a second or so, the "looking
after your flute" item pops up.  I hit tab to land on it, then hit
either Enter or Spacebar to activate it, and the page for same loads.

*/Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform. Now, you simply declare your own truth./*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in /New York Times/ article, /How Anti-Vaccine
Sentiment Took Hold in the United States/
<https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html>/,/September
23, 2019