Re: Cloudflare HCAPTCHA using NVDA problem

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 11:02 PM, Arno Schuh wrote:
but there is no button etc. I could press to get the code to fit in the box.
Yet, explicitly stated, above that box, is the following:  "If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise read this code please contact the Board Administrator."

Clicking that mailto link opens a message to the board administrator in your chosen e-mail client.  I'd suggest you follow their recommendations for their site.  My guess is that once you tell the admin what the situation is they will send you an alternate registration technique or assist specifically in some other way.