From: Greg Wocher
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 6:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Difference between codefactory and Tiflotecnia
Vocalizer

Hello,
I was just checking to see if the code factory vocalizer did not change
pitch for capital letters. It does change pitch for me. I did notice
that with certain voices, nathan for example, it worked on some letters
but not others. I found that the female voices did do better than the
male ones with Karen being the best. I also set the pitch change from 30
to 50.

Greg Wocher

On May 3, 2020, at 9:37 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:

I have the code factory vocalizer NVDA addon that I purchased from
ATGuys. My only issue with them is the fact that the raise pitch on
capital letteers does not work.

On 5/3/2020 6:03 AM, luke scholey wrote:
Hi all

Hope everyone’s safe and well.

Just a quick question, can someone give me a comparison of the
Vocalizer (I’m only interested in vocalizer) offerings between the
codefactory addon and the Tiflotecnia addon.

I want to know about the quality, responsiveness, number of voices
available (they both say the same amount on the website) however
Tiflotecnia’s voice page doesn’t seem to offer as many as
codefactory, if there’s updates, how easy is that? Do you need to
deactivate to do windows updates?

I’m just looking for someone who’s used one or both for a long time
who can tell me straight up how they perform.

Thanks for any advice, I know things like this have been covered
before, I’ve had a look but they’re spread far and wide over several
topics
Luke