Re: thunderbird gmail notice

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 06:58 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
On the google point, how do I remove access to apps, I can see removal buttons but can't click them.
I can't explain what's going on for you here.  Once I activate an app in the list that has access, and it expands to show the "Remove Access" button a single TAB lands me on said button.  I have nothing I want to remove, but focus under NVDA is on that button like it is for any other and I have no reason to believe that if I hit space bar or enter that it would not activate.

The page I'm on when I get the list of apps with permissions to my account is:  https://myaccount.google.com/permissions