Re: Excess verbosity when tabbing through tables in MS Word

Andre Fisher

Hi Quentin,

While I acknowledge that you have done a good job in outlining possible troubleshooting techniques, I noticed that you did not state if this is an issue that you have happened to replicate. While I understand that setups and configurations are different from computer to computer, I find that developers and those involved in making decisions relating to the screen reader often jump to troubleshooting issues before actually testing them out to confirm. This may frustrate the person who is reporting the issue.

I can confirm this has been happening as to me as well, but it started happening with NVDA 2019.3.1. i'm not using Office 365, however, I'm using Microsoft Office 2019.