Re: Outlook and attachments

A lot of emails actually have attachments even in thunderbird.

These are usually company logos and the like

They are not anything you need to be concerned about.

Some email programs use winmail.dat and other data files for their incripted messages and message data.

These are usually read by the email program in question and not usually need interacting with the user.

Unless the email program is really old that is.

On 5/05/2020 3:14 pm, Janet Brandly wrote:

Hello all,

I’m using the most recent non-beta version of NVDA with Windows 10. Sometimes, when arrowing through the list of messages in my Outlook inbox, NVDA says that an email has an attachment when it actually doesn’t. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can correct it?

Thanks,

Janet