Re: Outlook and attachments

A very great number of messages, as noted by Shaun, have attachments that most of us don't think of as such.  VCF files are used by many as signatures (or part of them) and, when that is the case, they are considered attachments.  As far as I know, there is no way to make any e-mail client I'm aware of consider them "not an attachment."