Re: urgent help please with Outlook

Gene

It sounds as though you are getting the first message because of the second. Outlook can't fulfil the messaging requirement because it freezes. I don't use Outlook but that is mhy guess. I don't know why it is freezing. Is there a specific reason why you want to use Outlook? There are other very good alternatives.

To solve your Outlook problem may require the kind of help you might get from a Bleeping Computer forum. Logs may tell technically knowledgeable users why Outlook is crashing and they may be able to suggest solutions. As for something you might try, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling the program. You might try repairing it if there is a repair option. those with knowledge of the program may be able to discuss the matter further.

From: Andrew Summers via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 7:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Cc: access-uk@... ; JAWS ; jaws-uk@...
Subject: [nvda] urgent help please with Outlook

Hi All,

I need your urgent help please with Outlook.

I am using windows 10 and Office 365.

I don’t get it with JAWS or the built in reader in windows.

I have set it as the default mail client.

What can I do next?

Outlook keeps coming up with the message below.

Microsoft Office Outlook

Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot

fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it

as the default mail client.

OK

Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Outlook is not responding

If you close the program, it will try to recover your

information.

Close the program

Wait for the program to respond