Re: PDF Alternative Apart from Edge?

molly the blind tech lover

You're welcome ☺

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 5:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] PDF Alternative Apart from Edge?

Thanks. I'll give that a try... last time I tried adobe reader it was a bit clunky at best... hopefully things have improved a little. Just wanted to see what others were using.

On 5/5/20, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:
Hi.
You might want to try adobe acrobat. There is a free version. You can
have pdfs open in adobe and read them that way if you like.