Re: how to find the play button?

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

Using the new edge I don’t see the play graphic.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 12:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to find the play button?

Hi

Just had a play I jumped to the heading of the article I wanted to find out more about then pressed the enter key. When the next page come up I went to top of pag then jumped to the heading with letter H then letter G for graphic then enter then it played the video.

It looks as though there might be graphics in the heading as well as a link. But even jumping down by graphics to the story then enter key the player is on the next page as mentioned before just go to top of page then heading of it then G for graphic then enter and it plays I done it a couple of times to different ones.

Gene nz

On 6/05/2020 4:07 pm, Dennis L wrote:

Using jaws I can find the play graphic.  I can’t with nvda.  It starts with 2p and a bunch of letters and numbers.    Can anyone please help?  The link is below

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/state-parole-board-releasing-twice-the-amount-of-prisoners-to-ease-crowding-amid-pandemic