Re: PDF Alternative Apart from Edge?

Daniel Damacena

I like to use bookworrm. The only problem I notice is: it tweaks the lines to have the same cize, so it adds artificial line breaks.
It makes us not able to read by paragraphs and you need to remove line breaks when you're copying quotes to make a paper.
If you just want to read continuously, it's really nice!

Em ter., 5 de mai. de 2020 às 19:04, Clement Chou <chou.clement@...> escreveu:

So is Edge the best solution for reading pdfs right now? That's
unfortunate if it is...

--
Daniel Damacena