Re: PDF Alternative Apart from Edge?

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 06:04 PM, Clement Chou wrote:
That's unfortunate if it is...
Why?  (And that's a serious question.)

There had been an issue with PDFs in the stable version of the new Edge, but I believe that has been fixed now.  It's not my favorite, though, as I prefer to open PDFs in a dedicated reader or editor for same.  It seems to be very-well-liked in the screen reader forums I participate on.  What is it that you are looking for that Edge isn't giving you?  That's pretty essential to know if alternatives are to be proposed.