Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2020 12:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] google and insecure apps

Hi.

To those on outlook and other programs as long as your program supports
o auth 2 it will be fine.

Even though thunderbird with normal passwords works fine with o auth I
get a faster experience with sending and recieving.

I did have less secure apps on, but just turned it off since now I am
able to use o auth in thunderbird I have no desire or need to leave that
active.

Becides google keeps complaining about it every so often so I don't have it.

If you currently use outlook as a home user and either don't use any
advanced features or are only using it for mail, I'd personally switch
to thunderbird and turn on o auth so that you can get mail without this
insecure stuff.

You can also buy office 2019 which should have this security standard.