Re: windows program for creating a recovery drive is not fully accessible

Dan Beaver

Hmmmm, then what programs are there that are accessible to do this?  I would be mostly interested in free if possible.

Dan Beaver

On 5/7/2020 7:17 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I presume you're talking about the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) utility that is, as of this writing, still a part of Windows 10.  Don't use it, as its core component has ceased development and was deprecated all the way back in Version 1709.  Microsoft recommends using the third-party utility of your choosing.

Microsoft Announcement of Deprecated Features, including SIB [Backup and Restore (Windows 7)]

Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)