From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Beaver
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 7:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows program for creating a recovery drive is not fully accessible

Hmmmm, then what programs are there that are accessible to do this?  I would be mostly interested in free if possible.

Dan Beaver

On 5/7/2020 7:17 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

I presume you're talking about the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) utility that is, as of this writing, still a part of Windows 10.  Don't use it, as its core component has ceased development and was deprecated all the way back in Version 1709.  Microsoft recommends using the third-party utility of your choosing.

Microsoft Announcement of Deprecated Features, including SIB [Backup and Restore (Windows 7)]

Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)