Re: windows program for creating a recovery drive is not fully accessible

Bob Jutzi

I'm not sure what's being referred to as I'm using the most recent Insider preview 19624 and there still is the accessible option of creating a recovery drive.  Quickest way to find it is entering Recovery in the search box and the Create a Recovery drive option is displayed.

On 5/7/2020 7:17 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I presume you're talking about the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) utility that is, as of this writing, still a part of Windows 10.  Don't use it, as its core component has ceased development and was deprecated all the way back in Version 1709.  Microsoft recommends using the third-party utility of your choosing.

Microsoft Announcement of Deprecated Features, including SIB [Backup and Restore (Windows 7)]