Re: Remote Relay server

seb naudet

Hi,

i've found the right way to start the server.

using service_manager.cmd as administrator.

server is working and i can connect my computers.

    thank you

Le 09/05/2020 à 03:45, Ryan Mann a écrit :
I am not the original poster, but maybe you are getting an access denied error because it needs to be ran as an administrator. I would suggest running command prompt or power shell as an administrator then run the server from their. If you are running Windows 10, do the folloing to run power shell as an administrator:
Press Windows key and the letter x at the same time.
Down arrow to power shell admin.
press Enter.
Press alt y when the user access control box comes up.
On May 8, 2020, at 4:49 PM, seb naudet <sebnaudet@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hello,

thank you, do i need to install pithon or something else?

i've tried to start the service with the command :

NVDARemoteServer start

it says starting service and error access denied.

there is two folders for 64 version, which one do i choose?

few more infos would be very helpfull to start :)

best regards

Le 08/05/2020 à 21:53, Ralf Kefferpuetz a écrit :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ubtwx5elgfta2y/NVDA_Remote_Servers.zip?dl=0
I think I got them from github end of last year including the compiled versions.

Cheers,
Ralf