Re: NVDA won't install on win10

Luke Davis

On Fri, 8 May 2020, Arlene wrote:

Good you got it fixed.  What a pain in the but you had to get a sighted person to help you get it out of safe mode. I wished Microsoft created some sort of
talking softwear  to get us out. That’s if you can’t get a sighted person to help. If you live with one or have access to someone who can help. Great. Some
of us blind folk may not be as fortunate to have a sighted person near.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can use the Be My Eyes app to video call Microsoft tech support, who can usually help you with such situations. If not them, you can try a friend on Facetime. There are a lot of options these days if you have the right equipment.

Luke