From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2020 4:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] when arrowing up and down through an email in outlook?
Having nvda not say blank lines

Dennis L wrote:

Hi, is there anyway to make this happen?  If so where would I do this?
NVDA+n, p, d

Choose your preferred dictionary, and add an entry.

Create a regular expression entry.
Replace this text. Note the special characters:

^blank$

With nothing (empty replace field).

Hit OK a couple of times, and you should be good to go.

Note, that if you want it effective *only* in Outlook, you will need
something like the new Application Dictionary add-on that was talked about
several days ago.

Luke