thanks to each of the NVDA developers and those who answer all our questions!

Fresh Start

So many of us send up questions to all the tech wizards/geniuses  on this list and don’t give you guys enough credit and thanks.  I am one of those who don’t have a lot of answers.  but seem to have too many inquiries.  I just wanted to take time to express my personal appreciation for all the help given on this list.  Blessings to all of you and I pray all your loved ones are healthy and safe.

Subscribe to the Fresh Start Daily Devotion by sending a message to the e-mail address shown below with subscribe in the subject field.

dan@...

Unsubscribe from the Fresh Start Daily Devotion by sending a message to the e-mail address shown below with unsubscribe in the subject field.

dan@...

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.”

(Proverbs 3:5,6 NIV)