Re: ergent, nvda is sensitive to capital letters:

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi,

I'm not certain about this, but i believe it depends mainly on the synthetiser and voices used, not on nvda.
I usually don't have this problem with zira as SAPI5 voice.
Another problem you may have, though, is 'AOL speaking' - that would probably lead to strange results.

-- Patrick

Le 12/03/2016 06:52, nasrin khaksar a écrit :
hi every one.
how can set nvda not sensitive to capital letters?
beginning of words with capital letters does not cause a problem and
in most cases nvda reads the words properly.
but unfortunately when someone write the words with many capital
letters even in the middle and end of the words nvda reads the
sentences and in many cases leter by letter and i could not understand
my skype messages and emails?
what should i do to solve this problem?
thanks and god bless you all.