Re: did this site change over night?

Jackie

Sarah & Brian--I don't know if this would be helpful or not--& from
your description, Brian, it sounds like not--but sometimes I have been
able to determine what buttons represent by using Win10 OCR. It's
always worth a try.

Yes, it did, and the idiots that redid the site used an unlabeled button,
with the icon of an abstract person's head and shoulders, as the account
button.  What's even weirder is that once I click on it, and expand it, I
can't seem to enter in to the expanded fields, which include where you enter
your e-mail address and password.

I remember playing with this site not long ago when you were asking about it
then, and I know that button was a text button labeled, "Account."

Just FYI, if I start using the b shortcut, it's the second button.  The
first reads "clickable button" and is the search button.  The second, which
reads simply "button" is the account button.

*Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its
platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.*

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment
Took Hold in the United States (
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html
) , September 23, 2019