Re: did this site change over night?

Sarah k Alawami

I actually figured it out, sort of. You have to go up to access the fields and everything. Actually it is my boyfriend who took the time to figure it out as he is also a blind pilot, but a very patient one. I'm not happy that they changed the site but I got the stuff I needed yesterday and can now install it.

It's good to know I'm not going crazy, but who knows when they will change the site, and why they did this in the first place is beyond us.

On 9 May 2020, at 13:07, Brian Vogel wrote:

Yes, it did, and the idiots that redid the site used an unlabeled button, with the icon of an abstract person's head and shoulders, as the account button.  What's even weirder is that once I click on it, and expand it, I can't seem to enter in to the expanded fields, which include where you enter your e-mail address and password.

I remember playing with this site not long ago when you were asking about it then, and I know that button was a text button labeled, "Account."

Just FYI, if I start using the b shortcut, it's the second button.  The first reads "clickable button" and is the search button.  The second, which reads simply "button" is the account button.