Re: did this site change over night?

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 01:54 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I'm not happy that they changed the site
And I hope you've written to their support expressing this displeasure (as well as telling them that they need to include labels on all buttons, whether said labels are presented visually or not).

I instantly understood what's going on, as the convention they used is, well, a common convention.  It's what they omitted in terms of making that common convention accessible, which is usually part and parcel of it, that's really inexcusable in this day and age.