Re: did this site change over night?

Sarah k Alawami

Actually these guys are just resellers of a lot of products. Bu tyeah I'm willing to try one more time.

Take care

On 10 May 2020, at 12:35, Brian Vogel wrote:

Sarah,

            I know what you mean.  But, where money is involved and there are sales to be lost, sometimes a nudge is all it takes.  There's very little point in not extending minimal effort (and labeling buttons is about as minimal as it comes) to retain even a small market segment.  And using the, "I can't buy from you since this change," angle is well worth doing.  If they won't make things accessible on principle, they may if losing money is involved.   And, in the end, the underlying motivation is not relevant, the end result is.