Re: did this site change over night?

Sarah k Alawami

Actually these guys are just resellers of a lot of products. Bu tyeah I'm willing to try one more time.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 10 May 2020, at 12:35, Brian Vogel wrote:

Sarah,

I know what you mean.  But, where money is involved and there are sales to be lost, sometimes a nudge is all it takes.  There's very little point in not extending minimal effort (and labeling buttons is about as minimal as it comes) to retain even a small market segment.  And using the, "I can't buy from you since this change," angle is well worth doing.  If they won't make things accessible on principle, they may if losing money is involved.   And, in the end, the underlying motivation is not relevant, the end result is.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.