Re: did this site change over night?

Sarah k Alawami

And the pot (I mean plot) thickens. Now I remember why I had trouble contacting them. I forgot that they don't actually have a tech support area. In fact it says on their contact page

"This link is for sales related support ONLY! For technical related support you must contact the support of your product directly, you can find the address listed in the respective product page." Not going to work if I'm having trouble with their website. I just sent something to their sales team and I know they will complain at me, but the good thing is this. I did link them to NVDa, again, so we'll see if they can nudge the right people, again.

Thanks., and let's hope I do not have to ask for help about this for a long long time to come. Let's just hope that somethingn good happens.

On 9 May 2020, at 13:07, Brian Vogel wrote:

Yes, it did, and the idiots that redid the site used an unlabeled button, with the icon of an abstract person's head and shoulders, as the account button.  What's even weirder is that once I click on it, and expand it, I can't seem to enter in to the expanded fields, which include where you enter your e-mail address and password.

I remember playing with this site not long ago when you were asking about it then, and I know that button was a text button labeled, "Account."

Just FYI, if I start using the b shortcut, it's the second button.  The first reads "clickable button" and is the search button.  The second, which reads simply "button" is the account button.