Re: did this site change over night?

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 04:13 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
This link is for sales related support ONLY!
And if the problem is with their sales website, and it is, then that's who to contact.

I get what they're saying about technical support issues with the range of products and makers they sell.  But you can't consider a flaw in their web presence for sales as anything besides sales related.  If they do, then, well, if you can avoid them for further business then I would.