Re: Problem with Adobe Reader DC and NVDA and the accessibility settings

Felix G.

Hi,
if you chose standard accessibility settings for screen readers and magnifiers, you disabled anti-aliasing (smoothing) for text. Go to Edit / Accessibility / Setup Wizard, choose to modify settings for magnifiers, and enable text anti-aliasing again. The effect will probably be gone.
For your reference, in German this is "Text Glätten."
Kind regards,
Felix

Eigeldinger Simon <simon.eigeldinger@...> schrieb am Di., 16. Aug. 2016 um 15:53 Uhr:

Hi,

Anyone has an idea what this is causing?

In our office we have some machines with NVDA installations so i can provide support to people.

I started NVDA once and then the person had adobe reader dc open.

i selected use default accessibility options and then the letters and other things are now looking pretty pixelated.

anyone can help with this?

or is this to general.

Greetings,

Simon

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon Eigeldinger

Informatik
Nebengebäude 1, OG1

Stadt Hohenems
Kaiser-Franz-Josef-Straße 4
6845 Hohenems
Österreich
Tel.:      +43 (0)5576/7101-1143
Fax:     +43 (0)5576/7101-1149
E-Mail:
simon.eigeldinger@...
Web:    www.hohenems.at

Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur für den/die Adressaten bestimmt.