From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 9:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Help on how to change NVDA sounds.

External email alert: Be wary of links & attachments.

Recently, people asked how to change the NVDA sounds. I found this helpful tutorial and I feel it is necessary to share.

Hello digital companion!
Do you know that you can change all NVDA sounds or anyone of the sound?
The beautiful part is that you don't need any ready-made sound to do this.
You can use any sound you like and make your NVDA sound unique. Yes it is absolutely achievable!
Just click the link below to learn how it's been done.
Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ZPNma-SKuOE