Re: Windows 10 infoormation

2016 is fine my dad uses it and its ok.
You have to adjust it some what but it does work.

I would say that usually things that ran on 8 run on 10, don't use the
Edge browser, use Firefox, Don't use the mail app, use tbird or the hack
of outlook express or if you are getting office try to get 2013 not 2016
and try Outlook for mail.

Narrator is better on 10, and can to some extent make Edge useable, but
to me at least it seems sluggish though it does have better navigation
than anything else I've tried, it certainly does not perform as well as
nvda with programs not made by Microsoft.

This is the anniversary edition I have been playing with. I actually
like the alphabet organised start menu option over the mess before and
the ability to do voice searches can be interesting though not of much
real use other than the wow factor at first.

What else? Well most of it is just window dressing and to me the
security settings even at minimum get in the way all too often for my
taste. Somebody needs to hack it ..:-)
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.