Re: Looking For Older Version of NVDA

David,

             All of the historical NVDA releases, including the various betas and release candidates, are available via the Releases page for the NVDA GitHub.  See: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/releases

However, I'll be darned if I can find a way to download the compiled version of the installer, which I could have sworn was possible.  All I'm seeing is the source code as a ZIP file or tarball.

Unfortunately, I've deleted my installer or I'd have passed it along to you.

I have often wondered why NVAccess does not host a library of previous versions of NVDA.  There are times where one might want something other than the current release.