Re: Looking For Older Version of NVDA

Jacob

Just replace the version number in this link and you'll get any version you want.

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2019.3/nvda_2019.3.exe

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2020-05-11 at 23:30 David Goldfield wrote:
Hello. At one point I thought that the NV Access Web site had a place for archiving older NVDA releases. I can no longer find it and I have a need to temporarily run 2019.3 as a portable copy for a brief test of a Web site. I'd prefer to not grab it from a Dropbox link or to receive it as an attachment as I'd rather get it from NV Access, as I prefer downloading files from the source, whenever possible.

Does NV Access run an FTP server with old NVDA releases just as Mozilla does for archived versions of their software?