From: "Jonathan Milam" <milamj@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Remote Relay server

Hi,

There is a precompiled server for windows here:

https://github.com/jmdaweb/NVDARemoteServer/releases/download/release-1.6/NVDARemoteServer-win-1.6-x64.zip

Extract this to any location of your choosing. Inside the folder, right
click service manager.cmd and run it as administrator. Here is where you can
select to install the service, run it at startup, among other self
explanatory features.

Another good idea is to run the NVDA remote certificate.cmd file, again as
administrator, to create your own SSL certificate for your remote server.

Jonathan