Re: Grammar checker

Quentin Christensen

Sarah,

That site does seem to work, however to check the errors, it takes you to Grammarly and want to set that up - last time I tried that Grammarly itself was completely inaccessible, has it changed?

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 2:21 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I believe you can also check out this word counter site as well. I hope I got that address right, as I'm typing from memmory.

On 11 May 2020, at 21:15, Quentin Christensen wrote:

In Word itself, the only option I know of (which is accessible) is the inbuilt spelling and grammar checker.  If you're willing to copy your text out, ProWritingAid has an accessible interface here:  https://prowritingaid.com/en/Account/Register2?returnUrl=%2Fen%2FAnalysis%2FEditor%3FscreenReaderFriendly%3Dtrue

Note that it does have a Word plug-in, however last I checked, it, like others such as Grammarly, weren't accessible.

If anyone finds anything else, I'd be interested to know.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 5:36 AM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:

Which grammer checker does work in Microsoft word as well as accessible with nvda?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager