Re: Grammar checker

Sarah k Alawami

Simple answer. I don't have office on that computer. In fact I don't use office at all, have not since 2009. It is faster for me to either do it via command line, or via site which I have open all the time. That is by choice at least fo rnow.

On 12 May 2020, at 8:07, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 11:01 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
But if you need a word counter for school, that site will help you.
Serious question:  Why would you not just use the built-in word count utility in MS-Word itself located in the Review ribbon?  ALT+R,W