Re: Grammar checker

Sarah k Alawami

I'll have to play with that add on if I'm ever off line though and editing stuff ffor my flights or streams. I'll have a play with the archives later. Lol! I love learning new things.

Take care

On 12 May 2020, at 9:52, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 12:16 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I don't have office on that computer.
Makes perfect sense.

Since the original poster asked specifically about Microsoft Word I was sticking to that environment, at least until Rui mentioned the add-on, which works elsewhere (and could work in Word, but probably isn't necessary there).