From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morne van der Merwe
Sent: Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020 14:32
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Progress bar does not read in Windows Defender

Hello list,

I am running the latest versions of both Windows 10 and NVDA.

When a virus scan with Windows Defender is being performed, NVDA does not read the progress bar of the scan.  Is there a way to read the progress bar since object and screen review do not work.

Lastly, why is NVDA sluggish when typing in Microsoft 365? While I am typing this email, NVDA gets way behind my typing speed.

Kind regards to all and stay healthy.

Morné