From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morne van der Merwe
Sent: Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020 17:05
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Progress bar does not read in Windows Defender

Hello Ralf,

Thanks for the advice. My progress bar is set correctly so it does read the progress randomly. I tried to use the screen and object review in Defender with no success.  Objec review only focuses the cursor on the “cancel button” and screen review only says “blank.”

I will give it a try again though.

Have a wonderful evening.