Re: NVDA Default Settings

Aravind R

you can create a portable copy from tools after saving the settings.

On 8/17/16, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@nhs.net> wrote:
Hello friends,

When I install NVDA, there are certain settings that I like to change from
default e.g. the speed, punctuation level and keyboard typing feedback.
Is there any way to take a copy of these settings so that when I install on
a different machine or re-build and re-install NVDA, I can copy these
straight bac again without going through the preference menus to each
settings?
Is there a file that I can backup?
I Can’t seem to find an .ini file anywhere, are these settings stored in the
registry?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
take any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
staff in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive
information with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit
www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales