De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> De la part de Mobeen Iqbal
Envoyé : mercredi 13 mai 2020 17:47
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] Current status of Tiflotecnia voices?

Hello.

I am reawakening an old thread. I have a customer who has updated to NVDA 2020 and needs a copy of the latest vocaliser add-on. Does anyone know where it can be downloaded from? The dropbox link provided a few months ago is no longer valid. The vocaliser website hasn't been updated either.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 14/02/2020 19:03, Mobeen Iqbal via Groups.Io wrote:
Many thanks, we will give that a go.

Mo.

On 14/02/2020 19:02, Rui Fontes wrote:
They can register and use the voices.

The validation of the activation only stops the functionalities after
30 days without verification...

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 19:00 de 14/02/2020, Mobeen Iqbal escreveu:
Hi.

Many thanks for the link. Is there any point in installing it yet
for my client if they cannot register? Or shall I wait?

Mo.

On 14/02/2020 18:59, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

For Vocalizer Expressive, the new version of the driver is at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi46eab9l3shzrj/vocalizer_expressive_driv
er-3.1.0.nvda-addon?dl=1

It is not yet published on the page because still have a bug on
verifying the authorization and we hope to fix it very soon...

For Vocalizer 2.0 the driver is already published at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/en/downloads.htm

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:48 de 14/02/2020, Mobeen Iqbal escreveu:
Hello Everyone.

I was wondering what the current status of voices from Tiflotecnia
is? I am assisting a client who has previously purchased voices
and the add-on on their website isn't compatible with 2019.3.1. I
thought they had released an update but obviously not. Does anyone
have any ideas how we can get things working again?

Cheers,

Mo.