Re: thunderbird not telling me that new messages are unread

Gene

The message says that NVdA isn't announcing unread.  It isn't a problem of having read messages misidentified.  The problem is that unread is not being spoken, for some reason.

Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] thunderbird not telling me that new messages are unread

Hi

Have a look under the tool menu you will need to go to the options menu
then press the enter key. Next locate the tab that says display. Under
that section is 3 more tabs, you will need to find the one that says
advanced Just under that tab it will give you the option to have it go
to read as when it is opened or read after a period of time. You should
be able to tab through the different sections and or use the arrow keys
on the tabs.

hope this helps.

It is probably a timing thingy to say when it has been read.

Gene nz

.