Re: Canvas with NVDA

Jonathan Milam

Perhaps Firefox or Chrome might give you better results.

Jonathan

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Abedrabbo
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 3:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Canvas with NVDA

Hello folks,

I am currently teaching online. However, I am having some accessibility issues with Canvas. I access the canvas pages using Microsoft edge.

I have two questions: First, is Microsoft edge a good choice to access canvas? Do you recommend another better browser to accomplish this?

My second question to Students, What kind of accessibility problems you have with Canvas using NVDA? My biggest problem is in finding edit boxes in discussion threads.

Your feedback will be truly appreciated.