Re: Canvas with NVDA

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

Thanks Nancy,
Do you have any specific settings for fire fox to run smoothly with NVDA? I will certainly install fire fox and try it. I tried hard to reply to threaded messages on Canvas using Edge without success. Did you encounter any problems you wish to share? I will be using Canvas a lot from now on. NVDA is my primary screen reader.
Regards,
Ibrahim

On May 14, 2020, at 4:07 PM, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:

´╗┐Canvas works well with Firefox. I took a short course on there and had
no problem. I don't even mess with Edge.

Nance