De: Luke Davis
Enviado: domingo, 17 de mayo de 2020 11:08
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] Hosting Zoom Meetings with NVDA

Hello

Has anyone here ever hosted a Zoom meeting with NVDA? If so, can you speak to

the process, the accessibility, any particular quirks that apply to using NVDA

with the presenter interface (assuming there is some kind of presenter

interface), and so on?

I don't want this to go off topic to other screen readers on list (feel free to

respond privately with any more general Zoom presenter accessibility comments),

but I may be asked to host some upcoming Zoom meetings, for which I will be

using NVDA.

Thanks

Luke