Re: Office 365 with NVDA

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 05:59 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
The accessibility improvements more than justify this.
That really depends on whether they're in features you actually use.   Office has been very accessible for a very long time, and 365 has all of its base DNA in Office 2016 and 2019.

I seldom hear complaints of lack of accessibility in either one of those, and both are still being actively supported.  Given how inexpensively Office 2016 and 2019 can be obtained on the grey market, if I were looking to economize going "the old fashioned way" would be what doing.