reading what seems to be a blank email

Betsy Grenevitch

I was not sure if this should come on NvDA or thunderbird but am trying on the NVDA list since I am using NVDA as the screen reader while using Thunderbird as the mail program. For some reason in the past couple of weeks a group from which I receive emails from has changed their format. It acts like it is an image yet I can read it on the Polaris Mini notetaker. Is there a command I can use to try to get NVDa to read the email to me? I am willing to forward the email to one of the programmers for NVDA if you would like to look at it to see what is happening. I am using the latest version of NVDA and Windows 10 on my laptop.

I would much prefer to be able to read the emails on the laptop than the notetaker because I would like to access the link in the email from the laptop.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance that I can receive.

Thank you so very much.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876