Re: reading what seems to be a blank email

Betsy,

          I'm not an NVDA developer but would be curious to take a look at one of those messages if the content of same is not private.  Feel free to send me one if you'd like me to do so.  The Reply to Sender link at the end of this message will fire up a blank message in your e-mail or webmail.  Just snag the To address and use it for forwarding if you are so inclined.