Re: nvda with foxit reader

Quentin Christensen

Hi Almaric,

I haven't encountered this myself.  Have you tried other PDF files?  If you restart NVDA with add-ons disabled does it still happen?

If you could confirm those things, and then send me a copy of a PDF file to info@..., I can have a look.  Include a brief description so I know what it's about.

Quentin.

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 1:23 PM <lutztiger.luigi@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m on the lookout for a fine pdf reader which isn’t adobe. I’ve come across foxit reader who advertise themselves being quite accessible on both JAWS and nvda.

I’ve tried to read 2 pdf files with it, but all spaces seem to have been removed. Neither nvda nor jaws seems to be able to detect the spaces in the text. The same pdfs work just fine on adobe or Microsoft edge, so I’m confident the file itself is not the issue.

Did anyone have the same problem so far and has any solutions? I’ve used the latest release of both nvda and foxit reader.

Best,

almaric

--
Quentin Christensen