Re: reading what seems to be a blank email

Ralf Kefferpuetz

NVDA-t, the type of mail is spoken at the end.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Betsy Grenevitch
Sent: Montag, 18. Mai 2020 06:04
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reading what seems to be a blank email

It believe it is in text. How do I check?

On 5/17/2020 7:47 PM, Gene wrote:

Are you reading mail as plain text, simple HTML or HTML?

Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 6:34 PM

Subject: [nvda] reading what seems to be a blank email

I was not sure if this should come on NvDA or thunderbird but am trying
on the NVDA list since I am using NVDA as the screen reader while using
Thunderbird as the mail program. For some reason in the past couple of
weeks a group from which I receive emails from has changed their format.
It acts like it is an image yet I can read it on the Polaris Mini
notetaker. Is there a command I can use to try to get NVDa to read the
email to me? I am willing to forward the email to one of the programmers
for NVDA if you would like to look at it to see what is happening. I am
using the latest version of NVDA and Windows 10 on my laptop.

I would much prefer to be able to read the emails on the laptop than the
notetaker because I would like to access the link in the email from the
laptop.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance that I can receive.

Thank you so very much.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876