NVDA is misbehave in text boxes on some websites

Socheat Muth

Hello all,

I don't know if the topic like this already created, but I couldn't find it somehow. If this had already been created in the past, I am really sorry.

Anyway, I was browsing audiogames.net forum, and when I want to reply to a topic. So I went into a  text area so that   I can input some texts into it. However, when I arrowing up and down to review what I have typed into the box, NVDA acts like there is nothing in the text box at all. Also sometimes NVDA report the same character twice when I tried edeting character by character by using the left or right arrow keys.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? And if so, is there a fix for it currently?

Thanks.